McGill’s Buses, the UKs largest independent bus operator and Scottish Public Transport Operator of the Year 2022, are recruiting for an experienced Part Time Permanent Purchase Ledger Administrator to join our Finance Team, based at McGill's Head Office in Greenock.
Reporting to the Finance Team Leader and working within a close-knit finance team, this is a hands-on role dealing with a high volume of processing on a day-to-day basis.
The role would suit someone with good communication skills who can work well within a team and to strict deadlines. Previous experience is essential. The rate of pay £22,443.20 per annum pro rata.
- Working with Sage 200 accounts system
- Match purchase orders to delivery notes & invoices
- Process supplier invoices and credits using batch processing
- Place invoices on hold awaiting approval
- Reconcile supplier ledger to supplier statements
- Liaise/check with suppliers for missing invoices
- Liaise/check with managers to approve invoices
- Prepare weekly suggested payment reports for review by accountant
The weekly working hours for this role can be adaptable for the right candidate, based on childcare obligations or other commitments.
We offer a wide range of benefits including –
- Company pension
- Free bus travel for you and your partner
- On site parking at all locations