3 months ago
McGill’s are here to save your Friday and Saturday nights with the new-look Glasgow Nightbus network every weekend..
Five routes will run across the city after midnight with last buses as late as 3:45am. Each route will run every hour, at the same time past each hour, making things simple and easy for you.
- N3 > Glasgow – Shawlands – Thornliebank - Nitshill – Pollok > replaces FirstBus N57
- N4 > Glasgow – Shawlands – Eastwood – Newton Mearns > replaces FirstBus N38
- N6 > Glasgow – Anniesland – Scotstoun – Clydebank > replaces FirstBus N6
- N38 > Glasgow – Ibrox - Paisley > replaces FirstBus N9
- N60 > Glasgow – Maryhill – Drumchapel > replaces FirstBus N60
Choose your ticket to ride:
- Nightsaver – unlimited rides after 6pm and all night long with McGill’s - £7.20 – buy on the app or from the driver
- Bundle of 5 journeys – £20 - buy on the app
- Get 40% off when you show a valid McGill’s day, week or season ticket - £3 any ride – buy from the driver
- Or just pay for your single trip on board - £5 any ride – buy on the app or from the driver
Glasgow Nightbus from McGill’s – the bus that stays out as late as you.